[News 2013] Son Ye Jin and キム・ナムギル Kim Nam Gil 김남길 Reveal They Both Had Cute First Impressions of Each Other




Son Ye Jin revealed that Kim Nam Gil wasn’t exactly the charismatic heartthrob he seems to be onscreen, but a cute boy in real life.

On the May 11th broadcast of ‘Entertainment Relay‘, ‘Shark‘ co-stars, Son Ye Jin and Kim Nam Gil, revealed their first impressions of each other.

Son Ye Jin shared, “I thought that Kim Nam Gil would have the bad guy charisma that he shows in dramas, so I was surprised when I met him for the first time because he was so cute.”

Kim Nam Gil also thought that Son Ye Jin is cuter than he had expected from first impressions. “Son Ye Jin has a lot of aegyo. A war has started among the male actors. It’s a competition on who receives the most affection from Son Ye Jin.”

Son Ye Jin and Kim Nam Gil will be starring in the upcoming drama ‘Shark’, which recently unleashes its intense trailer and will premiere on the 27th!

Credits: AllKpop

Comments

  1. Good day! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the great information you have right here on
    this post. I will be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.



    my webpage SEO收費

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs up for
    the great info you might have right here on this post.
    I can be coming again to your weblog for more soon.



    My web page: seo in guk shake it up mp3 mediafire

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts