[News ✮ 2013 | 상어 Shark] 김남길(Kim Nam Gil) "What made him so outraged?


New photos of Kim Nam Gil were revealed.






On July 1st, the production team of KBS 2TV drama 'Shark' revealed new photos of Kim Nam Gil who is casting the drama as 'Han Yi Soo'.



In the newly released photos, Kim Nam Gil is showing an outraged look instead of gentle and smooth looks that he has been showing so far.



Because Kim Nam Gil has never showed such looks in the previous episodes, many fans and viewers are growing curious about what made him so angry.



In the drama, Kim Nam Gil is casting as 'Han Yi Soo' who even betrays his first love for his revenge, and many viewers are making high compliments for his great acting.



He is also showing different sides of him in different situations, and many people are showing great love for his play in the drama.



Netizens who saw the images left comments, such as "I can't wait to see the new episode", "I wonder what is going on", and "The story is getting more interesting for sure."

Comments

  1. Hi, everybody! I am one of many fans from Romania, where Kim Nam Gil is one of the most beloved actor.I saw all his performances and now I am watching SHARK.I'll never stop to wonder his great acting and how many ways of expresing he has.I hope this drama will become more and more intersting, without so many backwords, and more alert, too.I wish Kim Nam Gil good health and long succes!Ah, I almost forgot: all the fans want Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin to be together in real life, too!chiotanm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your acting Kim Nam Gil.. Best actor ever... I'm so attracting to his "bad guy" image..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I so curius with this story..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts