[News ✮ 2013 | 상어 Shark] 김남길 | Shark Episode 11 Review: Lee Jung Gil’s Fake Tears Stimulates Kim Nam Gil


In Shark, episode 11, Jo Sang Gook(played by Lee Jung Gil)’s fake tears stimulated Kim Joon(played by Kim Nam Gil) to take a revenge.

Sang Gook made a public apology to the public about his son, Jo Eui Sun(played by Kim Gyu Chul)’s murder attempt. He cried and said, “I’ll try my best to ask for forgiveness throughout my whole life.”

Joon saw this on TV and called Sang Gook on the phone. He said, “I called you because I couldn’t take this anymore.” He sarcastically added, “It was very touching to see you apologizing to the citizens. It’s the hardest thing to do to know your shame. How brave you are. I’m sure you’ll become a great example for the citizens.” He also said, “I’ll come see you very soon. Have some rest.”



cr: koreandrama.com

Comments

Popular Posts